Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We Ride In Trucks Does "We Rode In Trucks" Bring A Tear To Your Eye?

Does "We Rode in Trucks" bring a tear to your eye? - we ride in trucks

I refer to "Luke Bryan truck ride" here.

I grew up in a small town, not quite in the middle of nowhere, but certainly far from the city in the south. This town really hits home for me and the slow pace and the tone of passionate Luke Bryan uses tears to my eyes when I heard.

They have the same meaning for you, or am I just weird?

Please listen to the song (if) you have not already done so, before responding.

1 comment:

Southern... said...

N this song gives me chills and brings a tear to the eye from time to time, I remember the good times, such as OLE and is using it and how old I am now the time to grow and their subdivisions depressing.
I'm feeling a lot to me
This song is great and all loved!
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 33

Post a Comment