Thursday, January 21, 2010

Canadian Line Of Credit I Am Curious About Line 319 Of The Of The Canadian Tax Return.?

I am curious about line 319 of the of the canadian tax return.? - canadian line of credit

I received a "credit line for students to pay for my studies in 2001.

I graduated in 2005 and have never claimed that loans to students interested in my tax return before

May I write to pay off my interest from line 319 of 2006 my taxes for the last 5 years? for the whole year?

The loan was used by () for my studies only taken.

Thank you!

1 comment:

taxgal20... said...

Neil Hello, I'm not quite sure what you mean by a line of credit for students, but if it can not be acquired by one of the 3 sources listed below will be deducted.

ARC

If you use the loan under the Canada Student Loans ACT, CANADA
Law on education assistance, provinces and territories RIGHT FOR SIMILAR higher education, then interest may be reported on line 319th

You have received an explanation about the above, your interest paid.

Only you can demand more than the interest on your student loans paid, even if someone paid for you already, may be related. Not require that interest you have requested. The amounts have not sought this year to the next five years to move it.

You can not claim an interest in any other type of loan payable to:

- A personal loan or line of credit;
- Credit A student who has a different type of loan or in combination
- A loan obtained from another country.

In addition, youcan not say No interest in connection with a decision under the pay-payment of loans for students.

Revenue - If you submit a paper, income, the amounts claimed. If you log in electronically, keep all your documents in case we ask to see them.

If you need further clarification, the direct connection to the ARC:

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tax/individuals ...

You can change the amount of interest you pay on this loan in 2006, old and / or 5 years. You can claim only for the interests that have not previously requested.

We hope that this information is helpful.

Post a Comment