Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Make Ironing Board Alternative Cheaper Alternative To Sandblasting?

Cheaper alternative to sandblasting? - how to make ironing board alternative

I have a wrought iron fence is very sad. I cleaned and mounted on a wall and used it as a council head in my room. It has layers of old paint, which is already a bit rusty and need to be cleaned. I thought I could buy a clear sealer and spray paint on it and keep that part of its charm. "But after spraying two cans, always looks dirty and the layers of the chip of the old paint on. I Paid about $ 170 for the door, and when I made some phone calls because I was always sandblasted prices based on what you are sure have paid and more ... Are there other alternatives are listed? Now she's in my garage and I still think it would make an interesting head, once I can be a way to find it clean. I just can't afford to take into account a lot of money, which has already been paid by the piece. Suggestions please ...

2 comments:

nathanae... said...

Why think about what you already paid for it? It is a sunk cost is, and will not change. Now that you have to make a decision, try and sell back into money, or spend on his original plans and the money to make it good. You can try to buy the paint remover and strip paint this way, but you'll probably find that you spend a lot of time, mediocre on the finding, if not more time and more money and the desire to confirm that he has just the money spent to get sandblasted. We make all decisions on sunk costs, although according to the economic theory of money that you paid for something that is not relevant for the decision-making about the future. To proceed in this manner, when he had free will worthpay for blasting. If the answer is yes, then you should go ahead and do it if the answer is no, then you should try to sell it and reduce the losses of the company.

stezmond said...

Paint remover and a wire brush is the right way

Post a Comment