Sunday, February 7, 2010

Manchester Access Programme Personal Statement Yahoo Can Someone Help Me Write A Personal Statement For The Manchester University Access Programme?

Can someone help me write a Personal Statement for the Manchester University Access Programme? - manchester access programme personal statement yahoo

Hello, I'm filling out the form is really important, as part of the Manchester-access program. It is a project I had to see a non-binding offer from the University of Manchester, if I program, I must agree that the assignment 2 academic learning to help me is a.problem. b. research focuses on learning C. d. uni life, personal development and so on.
Ask the application form:
We would like to know why you want to participate, the program Access Manchester.
Question 1: Why should I use to access programs from Manchester? (150 words maximum)
Question 2 What steps would you take to ensure that a successful Manchester Access Program? (150 words maximum)
How do I get to participate the activities? What are the capabilities of the program helps me to develop? As the program is able to be me with the options that you have helped on the course of the UNI and UNI? What are my reasons for wanting to go to UNI? PLZ HELP!

3 comments:

georgia h said...

Fthing Hello, I'm exactly the same! I even thoguh i hav no idea what to say in, but there are a few points at bullet iw kick in I'l list them here, but only for the United States to question 1 BTW:

I prefer to remain ID've bcos Manchester who now so much financial support over here go far only a few hundred miles to university in Manchester, would be much more convenient

I'm going to Manchester anyway, that the card would gratefly seen a surge in school,

Manchester has all the courses I wanted to do what the card is useful to follow the course would

I am very available to teamwork and social skills and strengthening interested meeting new freinds through the program and the night

The program would set me valuable information about college life and help Itno exactly what route I would take in the future of education (or, as the summit, anyway)

AndQuestion 2 I have absolutely no idea to know whether his case is reached only when all the classes and put in time and in all things additioonal available or if you are more accurate than the summit. But still I hope that helps, not sure what it you or your BT, you name the current Way NE

Yo LO! said...

We can help you, but it is not is very personal, it?

Lizzie said...

Well, my dear, it sounds like something I should do.

Here's an idea to write and publish on Yahoo Answers for constructive criticism. Some answers will help with punctuation and spelling. Some of you can help with your grammar. And some can help to formulate a sentence or two to a statement of professional appearance to.

In addition, many of us do not know what is the Access Program at the University of Manchester, or not.

Post a Comment